Marjorie Taylor Greene Posts Gym Video
(And More RIGHT WING News)
In Fox News news, Laura Ingraham has launched a threatening tirade at companies speaking out against voter suppression, saying "We're going to punish you". Apparently Marvel is already talking to Laura about being in the next Punisher movie. I think it's clear what must be done. We need to cancel Laura Ingraham for cancelling corporations that are cancelling Georgia for cancelling democracy.
Quick QAnon update: Marjorie Taylor Greene posted a bizarre video of herself in the gym saying "This is my Covid protection. #MakeAmericaHealthyAgain. It’s time to #FireFauci". Wow, that's a huge dumbbell. And those weights looked heavy too. I guess her muscles and her chances of getting Covid are both making huge gains.
Here's something bizarre. Trump stooge Peter Navarro did a Fox News interview that, as you might guess, went completely off the rails. "Fauci is the father of the virus". And what is Peter Navarro the father of? Oh I know, he's that stepdad who you never want to be around without mom in the room.
Did you guys catch this? Fox News has promoted Kayleigh McEnany from contributor to full-time host. And if I know one thing about Fox News, a shockingly fast promotion for an attractive blonde is always completely merit-based with no shady dealings behind closed doors.
Get this. Donald Trump recently launched a new website 45office.com, where you can book him for events. It's especially exciting for his son Eric who finally has a way to invite Daddy to his birthday party.
Here's something ridiculous. According to finance experts, the 2020 Trump campaign accounted for 3% of all fraud claims for recent credit card charges in the US. Apparently the other 97% were for Trump University.
Finally, one of Trump's Secret Service ex-bodyguards says Trump still owes him $130 for a McDonald's run. When Michael Cohen heard that he said "Yeah, well Trump still owes me $130,000 for a McProstitutes run."