A Women's Empowerment Event Hired Bill Clinton?
(And More POLITICS News)
Quick update from Low-IQ-Anon. Congresswoman Lauren Boebert has finally removed her guns from her Zoom background shelf, but in a new interview says hammers are "as dangerous as assault weapons". I guess that explains her new nickname, MC Hammer. The MC stands for Maniac Congresswoman.
According to a new report, mental illness runs rampant in QAnon, with 68 percent of people arrested at the Capitol riots having previously received mental health diagnoses. Even more shocking, the other 32 percent were NOT mentally ill.
In Jim Crow news, Georgia has signed a sweeping voter suppression bill, which includes a provision that bans giving water or food to people waiting in line for hours to vote. The water thing is outrageous. But the food part does make sense, because eating in line did lead to way too many ballot dumps.
Good news, Biden supporters. In his press conference last week, Joe was asked about 2024, and he said "My plan is to run for re-election". Awesome Mr President! Just please don't run too fast.
In border security news, Biden's perceived empathy is supposedly causing a record number of immigrants overcrowding at the Mexico border. My team did some investigating and obtained a photo of some of the biggest troublemakers down there. Send them back where they came from!
Here's something dumb. A "women's empowerment" event hosted by Kamala Harris is getting blasted for including Bill Clinton as a speaker, with one of his former accusers saying it's like "asking Jeffrey Dahmer to host a cooking class." Hey, I attended the Jeffrey Dahmer cooking class and anyone who thinks that's weird can bite me! The next events in the series are "Neck Massage" by Officer Derek Chauvin, and "Safely Standing Near Open Windows" by Vladimir Putin.
Finally, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg said we should do a mileage tax to fix the roads, and then took it back. Good thing too, because many people were against it, including-and-especially, Dr. Emmet Brown. "Roads? … We don't need roads".