A Woman Got Gorilla Glue Stuck in Her Hair?
(And More ENTERTAINMENT News)
Bad news, "Saved by the Bell" fans. Dustin Diamond, the actor who played Screech, has died. Part of me finds this very sad. But another part of me thinks it might just be another one of Zack Morris's crazy pranks! What a trickster!
In music news, the married couple known as Tierra del Fuego announced their newest album-- or rather their daughter's, because they recorded her for "Sounds Of The Unborn" while she was still inside the womb. Apparently there used to be backup vocalists, but they were absorbed in the first trimester.
Here's something bizarre. Rapper Lil Uzi Vert now has something in common with Marvel superhero "Vision", because he paid $24 million to have a pink diamond implanted in his forehead. Asked if it hurt, he said "You could never hurt me... I just feel you."
This is nuts. A woman is going viral on TikTok for asking the company that makes Gorilla Glue Spray Adhesive what to do now that she sprayed it in her hair and it won't come out after several weeks. I think the answer is obvious. The only thing that removes Gorilla Glue is Godzilla Glue Gone.
In Canada, a 92 year old man has set a Guinness World Record for becoming the world's oldest water skier. He credits Viagra for his success because it gave him a rudder for balance.
Finally, according to a new study, 62% of Americans struggle to fall asleep each night due to “next day anxiety”— fearing the uncertainty of what tomorrow will bring. The other 38% sleep fine because each night before bed, they listen to this: "Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya! Tomorrow..."